Author Topic: A Winter of Preperation  (Read 4415 times)

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Re: A Winter of Preperation
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 09:11:36 AM »
A pretty good mix of mostly Plateauians.  Almost no soldiers.  Some law officers.  Adventurers and hunters make up a good portion.  Unskilled workers are also numerous.  Far more male and female.  Only a handful of children.

Harrik calmly waits for the secondary occupations to arrive.  He figures that with this many people coming, it's only a matter of time before The pimps and whores, pick pockets, and Con artists notice.  He also notices that the local "normal" law enforcement will be overwhelmed.  I seek out these minor criminals and use my undead to scare the shit out of them, and keep them under my thumb.  I don't crush them.. I just seek to "influence" them.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 09:19:49 AM »

Harrik calmly waits for the secondary occupations to arrive.  He figures that with this many people coming, it's only a matter of time before The pimps and whores, pick pockets, and Con artists notice.  He also notices that the local "normal" law enforcement will be overwhelmed.  I seek out these minor criminals and use my undead to scare the shit out of them, and keep them under my thumb.  I don't crush them.. I just seek to "influence" them.

That method has surprising good results.  Word gets around that this place really is dangerous for those not equipped to handle the undead.  It lends credence (although it wasn't needed) to the mission that has been laid out for the new arrivals.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2015, 10:40:09 AM »
We will pick up this week with the mayor and Gneon making an announcement about the start of the operation.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2015, 08:39:43 AM »
As we pick up, spring is beginning to take hold and there is just over 7 hours of sunlight each day.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2015, 08:47:24 AM »
As we pick up, spring is beginning to take hold and there is just over 7 hours of sunlight each day.

Harrick grumbles at the bright sun burning his pale skin and making his eyes hurt...