Author Topic: Other Races  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Other Races
« on: September 06, 2014, 11:45:17 AM »
For the purposes of the playtest, I am thinking that I will not offer any odd races.  There may be one that I add in because for the campaign it would make sense to have one as an option.

Thoughts?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
Re: Other Races
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 12:56:31 PM »
I don't have a problem with that.  Out of curiosity, what's the alternate race you're going to allow?  If it's what I think, then no need to reply. 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 01:11:09 PM »
There will be a number of new or added races in the adventure / campaign.  As the story is now taking shape, I can list some of the others that will be and not be allowed.

For example, it will be known to your character that dark elves exist, however, they are not a race choice for the playtest.  There are a number of subterranean races that exist but will not be allowed for playtest.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 02:09:32 PM »
There are some Habololian races that your characters will have no knowledge of, these are: orcs, goblins, bugbears, frost giants, chosen of frostine, gremlins.

This list may get larger.  Also, it doesn't mean that none exist on the moon (although it could), but it does mean your characters have never heard of them.