Author Topic: Death Comes in Session 3  (Read 15920 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Death Comes in Session 3
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2014, 05:04:07 PM »
The two of you can only barely move him, due to the weight of his armor.  If you drag him that slowly through the fire, it will not go well for him.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Online Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2014, 05:15:16 PM »
The two of you can only barely move him, due to the weight of his armor.  If you drag him that slowly through the fire, it will not go well for him.
"Brothers...get your asses over here and help us pull Grozik out!"

As I berate the pack, I attempt to use my "powers" to put out the flames.  I've never tried it before and I don't know if it'll work, but I give it a try.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2014, 09:42:15 PM »
Tox is at full strength, though too wounded to risk the fire.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2014, 10:41:24 PM »
Simultaneously, two things happen.

Ozzle collapses.

The area is engulfed in a rain storm.  A heavy downpour covering the area you are in and as far as you can see (which in the dark and rain and forest isn't too far).  The fire is put out within rounds.

Now Ozzle and Groziik are breathing but unresponsive on the ground, drenched.  The rain does not shortly stop.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2014, 10:47:25 PM »
I should also note that Khraz is incoherent and barely moving...Drax and Razk are nowhere to be seen.

Tox, Scratch, Tarkin...

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2014, 09:13:03 AM »
Scratch growls viciously then uses his 0-Level spells to heal Khraz.  He will also try to bind his wounds as best he can.  Then he yells to those still standing "We need some shelter.  Tox, Tarkin, find what you can to help keep us dry.  AND NO MORE BLOOD MAGIC!!"

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2014, 05:32:52 PM »
I should also note that Khraz is incoherent and barely moving...Drax and Razk are nowhere to be seen.

Tox, Scratch, Tarkin...

As the harpoon idea didn't work and Tox can't walk through the fire he starts searching for the two missing brothers. He walks around poking the ground with the blunt end of his spear.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2014, 06:20:13 PM »
As the harpoon idea didn't work and Tox can't walk through the fire he starts searching for the two missing brothers. He walks around poking the ground with the blunt end of his spear.

Did you miss the post about the rain storm?

Online Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2014, 07:32:29 PM »
gurgle...gasp...

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2014, 09:10:03 PM »

Only the part about it putting out the fire. I carry the unconscious brothers under the tree cover. I poke the trees to make sure they're not fey trees.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2014, 12:27:37 PM »
Tarkin is standing on the other side of the flames as they get snuffed out.  He's warning a oiled cloak and looks fairly dry.  What's wrong with the rain blind brother, we won't melt.  And honestly, some of the brothers are so easy to track we should bath them.  Then rub some poop to cover their scent. 
  Taken rounds up the animals, and scouts 345 yards out from our camp, stopping and listening to the Forrest to see if we are in danger. He uses the animals to help

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2014, 12:38:49 PM »
You find a nearby tree that is not a fey tree and did not catch on fire to provide cover from the rain.

You drag the brothers to it.  Drax lets you know that he is near, but still invisible.  Razk makes an appearance and helps to scout around.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2014, 10:24:17 AM »
You discover the area around the camp is quiet and empty.  The rainstorm continues for minutes, drenching the already damp ground.  (if you recall, it had been raining often during the last week of your trip).  Puddles form and you find a higher ground tree to camp under not far from your current one.

Do you plan to camp here, nearby, or move a distance.  Ozzle, Grozik, and Khraz are not able to decide right now, so it is up to the rest.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2014, 02:59:53 PM »
You discover the area around the camp is quiet and empty.  The rainstorm continues for minutes, drenching the already damp ground.  (if you recall, it had been raining often during the last week of your trip).  Puddles form and you find a higher ground tree to camp under not far from your current one.

Do you plan to camp here, nearby, or move a distance.  Ozzle, Grozik, and Khraz are not able to decide right now, so it is up to the rest.

It would be preferable to move to somewhere Dry.  But I doubt we can move some of the brothers.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2014, 03:33:14 PM »

Tox say: Dead troll smell terrible. Keep pests away. Brothers not move too far.