Author Topic: Death Comes in Session 3  (Read 15654 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Death Comes in Session 3
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2014, 08:46:23 AM »
I have posted a recap on the website.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2014, 11:56:43 AM »
Anyone?
Brothers track traitor sparkle face but not gain ground and whole forest hates us. First, herd of angry horses with horns charge us. Tox want to run away but horses too fast so stand and fight. Horses keep healing but eventually kill two. Blind brother tried wrestling one of horses. Take horns and meat and hide. Meat gives Hates Fey Brother bad wind.

More tracking next day but accursed pixies surround brothers.  Keep knocking brothers out with arrows. Eventually Balls of Fire Brother grab tree pixies hiding in and make whole tree burn. Then Balls of Fire brother like zombie for next couple days. Not big change really.

Next day we start running to try and make up ground on traitor sparkle face. When brothers stop to check for scent trees attack. Brothers not have axes to fight trees so brothers retreat. More running and now pack of owl bears tracking brothers. Always Angry Brother make brothers run fast. Come to big spider web blocking path. Tox and Always Angry Brother burn and cut through and brothers run again. Make camp and pack of trolls attack. Not good. Tox and Always Angry Brother and Almost as Big Brother kill some right away but some brothers not burn like Tox say.  Some brothers say wait till all dead to burn so they all got back up. Tox wants to be called Has Common Sense Brother by those brothers now. Trolls start winning. Cleric brothers keep most brothers up (cursed Dedestroyt won't heal Tox!) but some gang up on Always Angry Brother and tear him apart. Then Almost As Big Brother changes Power to Falan and makes Always Angry Brother into Even Angrier Vampire. Even Angrier Vampire kills rest of trolls. Almost As Big Brother stands around like zombie. Maybe getting yelled at in Dedestroyt's Realm.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 05:41:51 PM by whitesword »

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2014, 09:06:29 PM »
Are the Owlbears still on our trail?  Do we hear their screeches in the distance? 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2014, 02:18:10 AM »
Are the Owlbears still on our trail?  Do we hear their screeches in the distance?

No

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2014, 04:46:41 PM »
When someone relates what appears to have happened to Khraz, he walks over to him, punching Grazik in the chest for good measure if he passes him, when he gets within touching distance he says to the others, "Watch, and tell me what happens."

Then he casts a cure light wounds spell on Khraz

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2014, 05:36:39 PM »
Is Khraz still raging?

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2014, 06:03:49 PM »
Just so you know you might actually kill me if you punch me.  I am sure a healing check would tell you that.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2014, 06:05:02 PM »
You have probably never seen anyone as sick a grozik looks unless that person was already dead for several days.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2014, 06:44:40 PM »

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2014, 06:54:21 PM »
Yes
Okay, I'll set my spear for a charge in case he comes at me, but I won't outwardly attack him unless he does something that Ozzle perceives as truly undead in nature like drain the blood of a brother or summon undead. 

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2014, 08:47:07 PM »
When someone relates what appears to have happened to Khraz, he walks over to him, punching Grazik in the chest for good measure if he passes him, when he gets within touching distance he says to the others, "Watch, and tell me what happens."

Then he casts a cure light wounds spell on Khraz

You deftly duck out of the way of angry brother's snarl and swipe and heal him, the wound, which seems impossible to be heals does miraculously close a little.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2014, 09:28:13 AM »
Scratch will bob-and-weave as necessary and hit him with another cure light wounds and then use all of his 0 level cures as well.  He will expend few Ki-Fortifies as well if necessary

Before Scratch's 2nd round of action, I need to know if anyone else who is able does anything in the 1st round (Grozik can't).
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 09:45:47 AM by Asinjin »

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2014, 09:59:31 AM »
If Khraz still 'looks' like he needs healing, Scratch will use his Touch of Repose Domain ability and heal him for another 2d6
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 10:52:32 AM by Asinjin »

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2014, 10:57:11 AM »
He is clearly in need after the first heal, but he just as clearly looks as if he is not calmed by the healing.  Razk, Ozzle, Tarkin, Tox can all act.  Drax is no where to be seen, and not in a good condition.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2014, 01:40:18 PM »
He is clearly in need after the first heal, but he just as clearly looks as if he is not calmed by the healing.  Razk, Ozzle, Tarkin, Tox can all act.  Drax is no where to be seen, and not in a good condition.
I set to receive charge and ready my action.  Since we're out of biscuits, there's not much I can do for Drax.