Blood Bowl > The Online Game

Setting up the League

<< < (2/8) > >>

Windblade:
I plan to be the Wood Elves.

Asinjin:
I think we should limit it to one type of team in the league, so only one skaven, only one human, etc.

I vote no to star players (such as Morg N Thorg) if that is what you mean.

Windblade:
I don't think it is fair to limit the teams because some teams are clearly better then the others.  Also I wouldn't worry about it to much because even with out a rule we all picked a different team.   I don't care either way about star players.  I think they can help you in the short term but hinder you in the longer term because they get SPP that your other players might other wise get.

DSC:
Hey guys.  I'm Adam, Greg's friend.  I really like the talk we're having regarding the league rules and such.  I would have to agree with the idea that we shouldn't limit one team per race, but it seems everyone is going to play something different anyway (I'll prolly either play Amazons, Norse, or Lizards).  As for star players, we outlawed them in the offline league I played in when I was in school, but looking back, it really doesn't matter.  In a one-of game, yeah they are unfair, but in this scenario it's a real gamble, but it can help you if your team is behind.  The only other thing we have to decide on is whether to you the classic rules or the blitz rules for the league.  There's subtle differences but I'm leaning toward classic rules personally.  As far as start date for the league, i want to give everyone a little bit of time to play the game for themselves before we start, but I'd def want to get the 8 players first. 

Terrorshard:
We are for sure going to use the regular turn based Blood Bowl rules.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version