Author Topic: Demonstration of Power  (Read 55008 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Demonstration of Power
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2013, 07:29:52 PM »
Volcano on Habololy might do it.

Russel cannot Gate. 
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2013, 07:53:45 PM »
I find one of the powerful spellcasters in the college to help us since we are out of spells.  I am sure there is somebody that will help because I know they do not want a gate to Cald open that is bringing cult followers to Habololy for any longer then necessary.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #122 on: February 27, 2013, 08:00:49 PM »
Do you run around calling out an emergency, or do you start walking looking for one of the 'powerful' spellcasters.  Keeping in mind that the college is down a few of its most potent members right now.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2013, 08:06:45 PM »
I go looking for the most powerful members.  I start first by looking for someone who might have a gate.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2013, 08:09:53 PM »
Okay, your best guess is to find Dean Haskra and see if he does, and if not he should know who does.

In the mean time, does Russell Teleport to Luigi?  Does Luigi do anything while he waits?

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2013, 08:25:33 PM »
So Russell is going to teleport to Luigi using the circle, then use the painting to do a time scrye of what happened?

Does anyone go with Russell?

Daane is still walking through the campus.

Everyone keep careful track of your spells used so far for the day.
I'll go with Russel.

And I'd go to Cald too if that's a serious option. Think of all the alien fauna!

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2013, 10:24:02 PM »
I'll go with Russel and Enzo too if they want.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 28, 2013, 12:16:56 AM »
HOw about a Black Blade of disaster.

Or like i said, we could store it in the anti magic room in the tower.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2013, 08:44:04 AM »
Do I think throwing into a volcano on Habololy will do the trick?  If not lets through it into a pit of lava on the elemental plain of fire.  So Russell should be able to open up a gate to either of those places.
Sadly I can't Gate but I think it should be destroyed immediately. I will try to Disjunction it and if that fails I contact Dean Haskra.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 28, 2013, 09:44:38 AM »
Sadly I can't Gate but I think it should be destroyed immediately. I will try to Disjunction it and if that fails I contact Dean Haskra.

You guys are really bent on destroying this?  I think we are missing an amazing opportunity.  If we destroy it, they'll probably just make another. We have something that they want, and probably badly, We shouldn't just give up a position of power like that.  With the people arrayed here we should be able to prevent them from getting it.  We should lay a trap for once we could fight them on our terms.  What do you thing, living on the wild side (with contingencies).  I mean the long term goal would be destruction, but make them come to us!

« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 09:50:56 AM by Zunder »

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2013, 10:15:18 AM »

You guys are really bent on destroying this?  I think we are missing an amazing opportunity.  If we destroy it, they'll probably just make another. We have something that they want, and probably badly, We shouldn't just give up a position of power like that.  With the people arrayed here we should be able to prevent them from getting it.  We should lay a trap for once we could fight them on our terms.  What do you thing, living on the wild side (with contingencies).  I mean the long term goal would be destruction, but make them come to us!

Definitely interesting thought.  It is worth considering keeping.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 28, 2013, 10:37:02 AM »
Definitely interesting thought.  It is worth considering keeping.

Luigi happily looks at Russel... waiting....

"Come one, get the time lord outta your ass.  Either way, if you wanna think that long, we should start flying it back to Port Springs. Though, i'm sure there is some protocol for bringing items attached to gets into the city.  Can someone message there and ask?"

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #132 on: February 28, 2013, 11:10:01 AM »
So at this point, Enzo and Malchia have teleported with Russell back to the camp.  I assume Nefario has gone too, but correct me if he has not.  I also assume that Cloud and Montaron are still at the tower, once again, correct me if I am wrong.

My assumptions are based on that fact that you don't want to run the risk of not being able to teleport back everyone with one spell.

Regardless of the destruction or not of the painting, does Russell cast his time scrye once there?

For purposes of spells, it has been ten minutes since the fight ended.

Offline Terrorshard

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2013, 02:21:49 PM »

I like this idea.  I think bartering it with the collector isn't a bad idea at all.

Offline Terrorshard

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2013, 04:28:43 PM »
So at this point, Enzo and Malchia have teleported with Russell back to the camp.  I assume Nefario has gone too, but correct me if he has not.  I also assume that Cloud and Montaron are still at the tower, once again, correct me if I am wrong.

My assumptions are based on that fact that you don't want to run the risk of not being able to teleport back everyone with one spell.

Regardless of the destruction or not of the painting, does Russell cast his time scrye once there?

For purposes of spells, it has been ten minutes since the fight ended.

I stay at the tower unless you have a specific reason for me to teleport back.  If you have enough room to take me and teleport me back in 1 spell and want me to go then I will.