(1/10) > >>

Asinjin:
Start with experience:

Enzo - for more useful spells and forms than you can shake a stick at - 2800

Malchia - for doing your best with one arm and no spell components - 2000

Owen - for a tremendous use of spells - 3200

Isaac - the most fish out of water place he could be yet surviving - 2500

Saladien - getting sick gets you captured - 2000

Note that Owen and Enzo got bonus xp fr completing the mission of getting prisoners safely home.

Asinjin:
Upon reaching Dramman, you are led into the city, up to the six level (there are seven city levels rising up the side of the mountain for those that don't know).

There, you are asked to tell Roflander, the mighty giant duke, everything that happened.  As you enter his massive (only because you are small, relatively, its not that big) throne room, He looks all of you over and says, "Welcome to Dramman, or Welcome back.  I would know all of your names, then we can eat."

You were allowed to freshen up, but not rest a night, before coming to meet him.  Obviously, some of you have met him, he is speaking to Malchia and the three dwarves when he asks for an introduction.

There is a dining table for shorter folk set off to the side.  In the room is a giant those of you who have been here before have seen, the cleric of Frostine.  Damon, the knight, is not here.  There are two servants in the room, one giant and one dwarven.

Malchia:
I step forward.  "I am Malchia.  Thank you for your hospitality."  I then step back and gesture to the dwarves to do the same.  I take time to hone in on magic in the area with Detect Magic during the introduction period.   

Asinjin:
There is less magic then you would expect for a throne room.

There is one abjuration of lesser power on the area.  The duke has one lesser abjuration aura as well as three magic items (ring - medium alteration, boots - lesser alteration, bracers - lesser alteration).  The cleric has two magic items (staff - medium necromancy and enchantment, ring - lesser abjuration; and one aura lesser abjuration).

Asinjin:
It is the 20th day of the 9th month of 785.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version