Author Topic: The Paper Chase and the Ice !@?* Breaketh  (Read 6157 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: The Paper Chase and the Ice !@?* Breaketh
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 09:38:37 PM »
I ask if anyone knows if the Chosen can be choked unconscious.  I have asked before, but I am nervous about the situation and want to make sure.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 10:02:26 PM »
"I have a vague memory of fighting a Chosen before...they bleed like anyone else, but I seem to recall something odd about the way they breathed...through their skin maybe? No, that's not right...they breath normally, but eat through their skin...wait, that doesn't seem right either....I feel like I should know this..." Bryvis trails off mumbling to himself and looking genuinely confused.

"Regardless, I've been meaning to ask you Rob if you would want to be magically enhanced if we got into another fight. I have a spell that can make you as big as an ogre, might be useful to you considering your fighting style."

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2011, 10:52:05 PM »
During my off time, I use skate, and patrol the northern wall, and dump, looking for Chosen.

I also get some information on Chosen to see if they can hide especially well, or normal guerrilla tactics.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2011, 11:26:34 PM »
The chosen can be knocked unconscious and they are not noted for their talents at hiding but with the snow and the dark who knows.

Vasili finds no signs and on his third night gets chewed out by the sergeant for going out alone and off duty.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2011, 11:42:51 PM »
"I have a vague memory of fighting a Chosen before...they bleed like anyone else, but I seem to recall something odd about the way they breathed...through their skin maybe? No, that's not right...they breath normally, but eat through their skin...wait, that doesn't seem right either....I feel like I should know this..." Bryvis trails off mumbling to himself and looking genuinely confused.

"Regardless, I've been meaning to ask you Rob if you would want to be magically enhanced if we got into another fight. I have a spell that can make you as big as an ogre, might be useful to you considering your fighting style."

"I thank you for the offer.  I general, I would say no, but if it were a dire situation I would allow you to do that."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 01:20:51 PM »
The chosen can be knocked unconscious and they are not noted for their talents at hiding but with the snow and the dark who knows.

Vasili finds no signs and on his third night gets chewed out by the sergeant for going out alone and off duty.

Fine.. with my new found level.. and any unused power points, I visit those places clairvoyantly!  More then one way to skin a seal...