Author Topic: Who said it was okay to follow Lennie?  (Read 5823 times)

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Re: Who said it was okay to follow Lennie?
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2012, 01:59:38 PM »
"You'll get back, but not near where you were, and soon enough.  I don't know where they are, yet.  I only know that Haas and Grant still live."

Hmmm must have been an epic battle, if only I could have found the inner will to resist that cursed magic.  I might train harder!  Where will I appear back?  Maybe somewhere I can buy a stout war horse?  That will help the travelling.  Hey... I have only speculated and had sorta a inner sense about this.. but what would happen if Haas tried to winwwalk me?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 02:02:59 PM »
"Don't beat yourself up over it, that's clerics of Tyrogatore's job" chuckle chuckle "I am sure you fought fine.  On a dangerous plane against countless foes.  Good lad."

"Get yourself a stone horse."

"After you resisted it, you would punch him in the face, when he materialized."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 10:08:23 PM »
So Grant, it appears brother Roland and Reik have been banished to an unknown plane, perhaps together but probably not. Brother Leonard and Ikraam are either being held captive on that chaotic plane we just left or are dead. And we are in the middle of the forest probably surrounded by hostile fey. We should head back to the shrine in Balinhost to regroup and locate our lost brothers. I will pray for a wind walk blessing to take us swiftly to the shrine. Keep watch while I pray.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2012, 11:39:17 AM »
Grant gets into a fully defensive fighting stance.  "None shall pass, Father Haas."  He circles Haas constantly moving his head, keeping watch on the surrounding area.  "Far be it from me to question your wisdom, Father Haas, but, would it not be prudent for us to continue on to the shrine here?  The Fey had to take us to another Plane.  That tells me that they consider us a significant threat.  One they know they can not defeat head on.  We have a responsibility to our brothers here who are unaware of what we face as a faith.  If we fall back every time they use a new trick.... That does not feel right to me."

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2012, 09:01:29 AM »
We know that the cleric of Tyrogatore in this village has been killed by that Gatori "Destroyer" the vass warned us about, who I suspect is in league with the fey. I do not think it wise to enter this village with just us 2. My blessings are nearly exhausted this day, and we will need our Brothers and allies to confront an entire hostile village, if that is indeed what we are facing.

We regroup in Balinhost and will return when we are at full strength.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2012, 01:04:31 PM »
The name was the 'Devourer'.

How do the two of you get back to Balinhost?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.