Author Topic: Allies Revealed  (Read 16875 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Allies Revealed
« on: May 02, 2012, 12:39:23 AM »
Start with xp:

Haas - 1100

Roland - 1250

Keldaan - 700

Lennie - 700

Grant - 1400

Reik - 1400
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Allies Revealed
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 09:33:00 AM »
It is the 6th day of the 8th month as you prepare to leave Balinhost.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 09:36:36 AM »
Three weeks to discuss many things:

-Keldaan and Firfin's plan details
-Talking to Rafeal and Linda about the Fey
-Questions for or from your new ally Reik
-Things to do in Balinhost
-Questions for Brother Leo
-Questions for Commander Bradtree
-Equipment for Lennie

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 10:27:31 AM »
Haas why you have Lennie on your back?  That funny.  I think Lennie not that tall but looks like Lennie.  I think Lennie get a giant Haas on his back.  The giant Haas will be taller then a Halfling because Haas so short.   Hahaha Lennie make joke.   But Lennie still get tatoo of Haas that not joke.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 02:01:46 PM »
Another issue to consider: did you ever come to a resolution about whether or not to try and have the cleric of Stasis, Robert, raised?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 05:10:32 PM »
Another issue to consider: did you ever come to a resolution about whether or not to try and have the cleric of Stasis, Robert, raised?
I thought we concluded it could not be done as we only have the ability to reincarnate him?

Roland will talk to the wizards about the fey.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 05:34:59 PM »
You personally can't, but there are clerics in Balinhost that can.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 05:38:35 PM »
The wizards, the male Nipit Rafeal and the female Fironi Linda, meet you at a cafe that serves tea.  It is an open air cafe that seats nearly 50.

The two are friendly and personable, and the cling closely to each other.

They are middle aged, as best you can tell.  They are both thin and don't seem to Roland as if they could handle themselves physically in a fight.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 08:11:25 PM »

What.. a cleric dead... " Something to think about, ya might be cruel but if Statis is truly cut off, then you might not wanna raise the lad, he might not come back, or be able to"

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 09:52:44 PM »
The wizards, the male Nipit Rafeal and the female Fironi Linda, meet you at a cafe that serves tea.  It is an open air cafe that seats nearly 50.

The two are friendly and personable, and the cling closely to each other.

They are middle aged, as best you can tell.  They are both thin and don't seem to Roland as if they could handle themselves physically in a fight.
I have no quarrel with the fey, seelie or unseelie, but they seem to have set themselves against my cause. I need to know why and if they can be convinced to give up their alliegance to who ever it is that wants us to fail.

If they cannot be turned aside I must know how to fight them. Again, this is not my wish. I have more than enough enemies, some related to my holy cause and others that are a consequence of my choices alone.

If you wish to protect the people of Balinhost, and all the Forest, I would ask you to help us; either convince them to leave us alone or tell me how to defeat them.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 10:00:08 PM »
The two smiling, almost giddy at all times, are taken somewhat off guard by Roland demeanor.  As they respond, it is clear they are uncomfortable talking to someone who is not sipping wine or tea and speaking in happier tones.

"The Fey have been very unsettled since Arborea was cut off to them."

"Do you know about the Abyssal ban?"

"At first Chaos was rampant."

"Which is odd considering they were cut off from a place of chaos.  You'd have theorized the opposite."

"We talked quite often to them about it.  Trying to help with knowledge of this plane and others."

"Some listened."

"Some turned quickly to other deities."

"Do you know who Avoreen is?  He's quite nice, and Halfling."

"Some fell into a bad way.  We learned that the unseelie used the opportunity to prey on the Fey that now had no deity."

"Likely this quickling you encountered was one of those."

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 11:40:12 PM »
The two smiling, almost giddy at all times, are taken somewhat off guard by Roland demeanor.  As they respond, it is clear they are uncomfortable talking to someone who is not sipping wine or tea and speaking in happier tones.

"The Fey have been very unsettled since Arborea was cut off to them."

"Do you know about the Abyssal ban?"

"At first Chaos was rampant."

"Which is odd considering they were cut off from a place of chaos.  You'd have theorized the opposite."

"We talked quite often to them about it.  Trying to help with knowledge of this plane and others."

"Some listened."

"Some turned quickly to other deities."

"Do you know who Avoreen is?  He's quite nice, and Halfling."

"Some fell into a bad way.  We learned that the unseelie used the opportunity to prey on the Fey that now had no deity."

"Likely this quickling you encountered was one of those."
Roland will sip the tea.

I know little of the ban except that it exists. It seems to me a good thing but I was under the impression that it was laid down long ago and yet you speak of the fey's problems as if they have occurred in your lifetimes?

I know nothing of alien powers or of the planes. Only Stasis among the powers of the upper planes do I know anything about and only because he is Tyrogatore's ally.

If you cannot persuade the fey to leave us be I would ask you to tell me of their weaknesses.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2012, 12:05:46 AM »
"The connection to Arborea, and to the Abyss, has gotten weaker.  Recently, it has gotten to the point where it is almost severed completely."

"Any connection hangs by the smallest thread.  The Fey can no longer travel in between this world and that using the faerie paths."

They are more at ease when you drink the tea, but still nervous.  Neither of them have a weapon, and few in Balinhost that aren't obviously constables or guards wear one.

"To fight the fey, you want magical cold iron and sometimes silver."

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2012, 11:01:17 AM »
As beings connected to Chaos can I assume axiomatic spells and weapons will afflict them as well?

Do you have any hope that you can reach someone of their kind who can negotiate with them or at least tell us of their involvement in all of this ?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2012, 12:25:33 PM »
"For those that are chaotic, axiomatic will work well."  They both smile when you use axiomatic, and you get the impression that their opinion of you just got better.