Young New World > Out Into the World

Did the fireball annihilation make it better worse?

(1/7) > >>

Asinjin:
Everyone gets 1500xp.  Please message me your levels so I can give out personal xp.  A note in case it isn't apparent, built in to part of the personal xp is the level difference.

Asinjin:
As you sit outside the shrine, cast whatever spells you want.  Everyone is hurt in one way or another.

After a few minutes, you get word that the Daimyo wants to meet with all of you, as soon as possible.  You are to be made presentable and go to the pagoda in the center of town.

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on April 24, 2024, 11:40:38 AM ---As you sit outside the shrine, cast whatever spells you want.  Everyone is hurt in one way or another.

After a few minutes, you get word that the Daimyo wants to meet with all of you, as soon as possible.  You are to be made presentable and go to the pagoda in the center of town.

--- End quote ---
Oz is beat to hell. All I'm capable of casting at this point is cantrips. I will ping everyone who looks injured with a 1 point Cure Minor Wounds spell until I exhaust those too. I will then limp my way to the pagoda.

Asinjin:
Ada is beaten but remains formal and does his best to assist you and get you ready.  He begins to direct you to a wash house where you can all clean.

Asinjin:
Terlus is a mess and shambles along.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version