Icefian Campaign > Noble Missions

Sailing . . . To the Rescue? OR Refusing to Taste the Rainbow!

(1/12) > >>

whitesword:
A brief recap as a good bit of info was conveyed in the last few minutes:

After two weeks at sea you arrived at the largest of the northernmost of the Glittering Islands. On the 3rd day sailing around it, you came upon the besieged town of Northfacet. You were met by the garrison commander Blenten Suremetal, a cleric of Gaerdal (who was one of the avatars that appeared after you escaped the beholder temple). He and his headquarters informed you that the island has been conquered over the course of the last year by a hobgoblin unholy warrior Sacran Brokanbones. He also told you that there are rumors that a DoomKnight has joined their ranks and may have effectively taken command. He also told you none of the clerics of the protector powers are getting their spells. Based on your knowledge of warfare (and lots of magical aid) it is clear that the defenders are doomed with at most a week to hold out. They have sent two ships north across the Sea of Jewels in search of relief and had hoped you were the aid.

whitesword:
Fziret was the name the Arcanaloth gave you before.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: whitesword on September 20, 2023, 12:35:48 AM ---...and had hoped you were the aid.

--- End quote ---

We are the aid.

Hero:
Giant’s gems less the pearls for the identify spells = 5600 gc total. So that’s 800 gc each for the 7 of us.

Was there coin too? I didn’t write that down.

Giant’s unholy chain was dumped in the ocean.

Godrick has his belt of str +4.

We traded the signet ring to the rainbow-loth for a restraining order.

Where are the giant’s cursed boots of striding and springing?

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on September 20, 2023, 08:16:13 AM ---Where are the giant’s cursed boots of striding and springing?

--- End quote ---

In my trunk of clothes.  Unless we didn't have time to retrieve our stuff.  I am blurry on the timing of the Whitesword disappearing.  If we were only temporarily off it and not expecting to be away for a long time I wouldn't have the trunk (and we wouldn't have any of our non-adventuring items).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version