Author Topic: We Dread This Search May Have Been for Naught  (Read 4996 times)

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
Re: We Dread This Search May Have Been for Naught
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 04:30:50 PM »
Rubius will turn invisible and start firing holy arrows as soon as it's in range.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 10:59:17 PM »
I believe Manual of the Planes, but I have not looked so I am not sure.
I remember reading about these things. Their eye is similar to a beholder's central eye, except the anti-magic cone extends much farther (~150 ft). They are very resistant to magic. They are immensely strong, and they use their enormous claws to snatch up their prey and devour them in a single bite. Despite being pretty fast with their gross movements, they are relatively clumsy.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2014, 10:00:06 AM »
Benlin's raven Wake is instructed to fly up high and descend to tend to anyone who gets hurt and is not reached by another person quickly.

Correction, I forgot that they are enacting plan 'C', so Wake will be doing something different.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 11:40:27 AM by Asinjin »
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Valdis

• Magnanamous
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2014, 02:27:57 PM »
(caveat: this only happens if one or both are in this encounter)

Parker shakes his head, as if returning from a far away place, grabs a wand from his belt and holds it up.  His raven, Shank, takes it in one clawed foot and flies off.  He will then wait for everyone else to finish casting, then he will cast greater invisibility on himself and move 60ft to the left.

Robyn casts Cat's Grace and Accelerated movement on herself then starts to sing. then readies an action to charge the creature

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2014, 02:40:07 PM »
(caveat: this only happens if one or both are in this encounter)

Parker shakes his head, as if returning from a far away place, grabs a wand from his belt and holds it up.  His raven, Shank, takes it in one clawed foot and flies off.  He will then wait for everyone else to finish casting, then he will cast greater invisibility on himself and move 60ft to the left.

Robyn casts Cat's Grace and Accelerated movement on herself then starts to sing. then readies an action to charge the creature

If you are joining us we will handle your arrival first thing.

Robyn did not come to the mansion this morning.