Author Topic: A Mognollithic Achievement  (Read 13178 times)

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Re: A Mognollithic Achievement
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2016, 02:02:52 PM »
"Do they understand common.  I was told some do not."

There are two halflings and a human asking the question.

Just curses at them in elvish... ( so they don't think he can speak common )

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2016, 11:01:06 AM »
"It would be easier if you all cooperated.  We need to have an open conversation here if your time is going to be reasonable."  The halfling, who is dressed in military dark green and brown with leather armor and a short sword says.  He has a round bush of curls hair that looks like a helmet would fit perfectly on it.  He is holding a board with paper and a pencil.

"My name is Fin.  I will be in charge of your condition.  It would be easier if I didn't have to refer to you by number or nickname I create.  So far, I have Drax."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2016, 04:29:40 PM »
"It would be easier if you all cooperated.  We need to have an open conversation here if your time is going to be reasonable."  The halfling, who is dressed in military dark green and brown with leather armor and a short sword says.  He has a round bush of curls hair that looks like a helmet would fit perfectly on it.  He is holding a board with paper and a pencil.

"My name is Fin.  I will be in charge of your condition.  It would be easier if I didn't have to refer to you by number or nickname I create.  So far, I have Drax."
Why should we cooperate with those who are keeping us here against our will? You have no right to imprison us.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2016, 04:51:52 PM »
Why should we cooperate with those who are keeping us here against our will? You have no right to imprison us.

Finn replies, "We caught you breaking a dangerous criminal out of confinement and you killed a Deva while doing it.  If you don't think that gives us the right to imprison you...I just don't know."

"But you should cooperate because it will only be better for you if you do.  Otherwise, we can't help you be comfortable."

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2016, 09:30:07 PM »
Finn replies, "We caught you breaking a dangerous criminal out of confinement and you killed a Deva while doing it.  If you don't think that gives us the right to imprison you...I just don't know."

"But you should cooperate because it will only be better for you if you do.  Otherwise, we can't help you be comfortable."

yells at him in Elven some more

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2016, 02:35:59 PM »
You are wrong. You haflings betrayed our packmates and keep them wrongfully imprisoned here. We were trying to liberate them from you traitors. Your guard dog died in a fair fight that it initiated. Release us.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2016, 03:05:19 PM »
Fin shakes his head, "Let me know if there is anything we can provide to make you more comfortable.  Type of food, clothing, basic comforts.  You are being held under the authority of the Wooduke whose realm you are in and whose fort this is.  He will hold you here until a trial can be held.  That will occur once an appropriate judge can make it here."

The halfling engages in no more debate about the reasons you are where you are.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2017, 11:19:04 PM »
After about two months, the gnolls see that Saladien is released to Grant and Vor'Ruk.  There is no indication you are part of the deal, although there is an argument on your behalf.