Icefian Campaign > Reluctant Heroes

Not so good to see you again for the First time

(1/34) > >>

whitesword:
As we have a two week break again lots can be accomplished here. I will post the items shortly. Your return to Phiam is unremarkable. 

Asinjin:
Asinjin says to the others, "I am going to rest now, and for the next two days.  I will be staying here for that time."

I will use my glasses to Identify the first wand that day, and one of the other wands each of the following days.

I spend the time to change out my last 8th level spell (PWS) for a Mind Blank, and then cast that on myself.  I also change out some of my attack spells for defensive spells for that day as well.

Malchia:
I contact my family through the sending stone to let them know we're all OK and I ask Emelda to let Midan know that we've retrieved Leon and Battle.  I also ask her to find out if Aezir is still available.  If he is, I ask for his assistance in freeing Leon of the psionic ooze.  I also let Aezir and Midan know of the exact GPS location of where we met and defeated Marius' forces and inform them of the people that were left behind.  Clerics are needed to revive the dead.   

I will survey all goodies that were collected after the battle.  All the magical equipment that was by the dragon's feet is now in my bag of holding.  Anything radiating evil, I have Ajax help me destroy or donate for research.       

Valdis:
Parker contacts the city council to organize a workforce to excavate the site of the cave-in. He will use some of the platinum retrieved from the cave to hire workers and purchase equipment. The company will be called "Berko Landscaping".

Valdis:
Parker will offer to personally run the dig site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version