Icefian Campaign > Reluctant Heroes

End of an Abomination

(1/5) > >>

whitesword:
The neoillothid gives off perhaps the worst smell or combination of smells you have ever experienced. And then Parker and Varea start burning it.

Grimdrek recovers from the mind blast that had knocked him out. When he comes to he says: “Ack! Solaris my old friend see what has become of me!”  Solaris sees that Grimdrek is now a stout saurial, with a horned and bone crested head.

William examines the slime pool and shakes his head.

(If anyone would like to post a recap for Parker and more generally for Solaris that would be great)

Asinjin:
We tracked a horde of underdark dwellers from a dwarven town into the depths.  There was a room filled with oozes and skeletons which we raced through.  We fell into a trap that sent us through a web portal to a town that was known to our guide.  A neoillithid was there and we fought it.  Early in the fight Solaris arrived by the grace of Hemator to help us.

Windblade:

--- Quote from: whitesword on November 03, 2020, 05:35:43 PM ---The neoillothid gives off perhaps the worst smell or combination of smells you have ever experienced. And then Parker and Varea start burning it.

Grimdrek recovers from the mind blast that had knocked him out. When he comes to he says: “Ack! Solaris my old friend see what has become of me!”  Solaris sees that Grimdrek is now a stout saurial, with a horned and bone crested head.

William examines the slime pool and shakes his head.

(If anyone would like to post a recap for Parker and more generally for Solaris that would be great)

--- End quote ---

Wow that must be one wild story you have.  You will have to tell me more when we get out of here.  Where are we exactly?

Hero:
So our way out is blocked by the neothlid carcass? Is the exit a tunnel or a portal?

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Hero on November 04, 2020, 09:29:26 PM ---So our way out is blocked by the neothlid carcass? Is the exit a tunnel or a portal?

--- End quote ---

Varea comes over and also examines the well. “I suspect it’s a tunnel. There must be another way out but it could take days to find it. Otherwise . . . (she casts a glance at the beast’s maw) we have a very unpleasant crawl ahead of us.”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version