Seas of Habololy > Third Voyage of the Guardian of the Tide

Fifth Stop: Undrile

(1/4) > >>

Asinjin:
Questions about the city, etc.

Hero:
Have the sea faring characters visited Undrile before? I think we were here when we liberated some Horarian slaves as part of our quest to assist Yukimura’s (one of my Tyrogatorian competitors) village, correct?

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on April 08, 2019, 08:07:54 PM ---Have the sea faring characters visited Undrile before? I think we were here when we liberated some Horarian slaves as part of our quest to assist Yukimura’s (one of my Tyrogatorian competitors) village, correct?

--- End quote ---

Good memory, Season 1, ten real years ago, 5 game years ago.  It was a mess then as well.

Windblade:

--- Quote from: Hero on April 08, 2019, 08:07:54 PM ---Have the sea faring characters visited Undrile before? I think we were here when we liberated some Horarian slaves as part of our quest to assist Yukimura’s (one of my Tyrogatorian competitors) village, correct?

--- End quote ---

Wow, Impressive! Did we learn anything from that visit that might be helpful now?

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Windblade on April 09, 2019, 12:10:24 AM ---Wow, Impressive! Did we learn anything from that visit that might be helpful now?

--- End quote ---

It was a short visit and only Nathan and Sas were on the crew I think that are still there.  It is a chaotic place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version