Seas of Habololy > Third Voyage of the Guardian of the Tide

Fourth Stop: Newporton

<< < (2/8) > >>

Asinjin:
Samuel Mist is a cleric of Lakius and an Admiral in the Yellowian Navy.  He is stationed in Newporton, as you are told by the high cleric.

He is a human is his 50's.  It is known he can control weather.

Windblade:
I plan to go visit and tell him of my mission and wait.for.his response before taking the next steps on my mission.  Also do I know where he stands on the direction of Lakius' Faith.  I would imagine he is in then middle somewhere but does he lean in one direction.

Hero:
Strangely, Taiji does not try to force himself on the away team in Newporton. He is pretty adamant about staying behind with the Guardian to assess and repair any damage done to her while she was aggressively moored for over a month.

Windblade:
Wignston helps Taiji for a bit.  I am sure nothing really affected the ship but he does go around mending with the spell anything small enough on the ship that needs minor repairs.  He has done this through out his time on the ship.

Asinjin:
Conversly, the Vass and the fey all are looking to get off at the city.  Yellowia is far afield from any place else you have stopped; they are known to be nature / fey friendly, and they obviously have lots of Vass here...as well as Gatori.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version