Seas of Habololy > Third Voyage of the Guardian of the Tide

First Stop: Northut

<< < (2/7) > >>

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Windblade on February 22, 2019, 10:00:10 AM ---At the service I want to assemble willing bards on are ship hopefully led by Chase.
--- End quote ---
Chase gladly accepts this task and prepares an overwhelmingly lavish play, complete with optical and audio effects (Prestidigitation, Amplify, Resounding Voice).  Also provided will be Weathersinger effects to keep the audience on edge and add an air of grandeur, like dry ice and wind (Fog Cloud, Obscuring Mist, Gust of Wind).  I recruit any and all Bards willing to participate.   

Asinjin:
The high number of bards are your crew is about to pay off.

Asinjin:
Where do you go in the immediate aftermath?  Wait at the lighthouse?  Go into the city?  Back to the ship?

Windblade:
Sorry I forgot about Rin and Treetop.  The celebration will also promote the faith of Treetop however Rin sees fit.  It will also promote the friendship (for lack of a better word) between the 2 gods and their clerics.

Windblade:
I am willing to wait by the lighthouse.  I don't want it to appear that we ran away from the situation.  I do fly out to Amare to see what he advises.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version