Seas of Habololy > Third Voyage of the Guardian of the Tide

Crew That Goes, Crew that Stays

(1/11) > >>

Asinjin:
There is a lot of talk as you sail to your home port about what is going to happen next.  A voyage around the world does not appeal to some crew, and others think that your luck can't keep up forever and one of these times one of the enemies you make will defeat the ship.  Few ships that anyone can think of have accumulated the list of dangerous foes you have.

Asinjin:
Amare is clearly staying.

Braden Lewis-Kormier the purser thinks a trip around the world is fabulous and is staying.

Aaron, you skilled fighter helmsman, is staying.

Parker the Master of the Tops is happy and has no interest in leaving.

Your refugee fey are all staying, as well as Len the fey doctor.

Petric, Rin's acolyte the human cleric is staying.

Berten the Navigator's mate is staying as well.

Rolan, Sas's assistant is staying; as is Egndel Valdis'.

Lister, the bardic doctor's mate is staying as well.  He has taken a lot of time with the fey during the travels, learning about healing them.

Philipe the cannon master, bard of cannon knowledge, stays.  Knowledge from around the world is too tempting.

Asinjin:
Jacobi the Boatswain says, "This has been a great ship to serve on, and I thank you greatly, but a world trip is too much for me now.  I have made a great coin sailing with you and think I will stay home."

Windblade:
Are all the officers staying?

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Windblade on February 01, 2019, 09:57:21 AM ---Are all the officers staying?

--- End quote ---

I will work through the entire list as I have time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version