String Mountain Campaign > Grean Campaign

32,000 pounds of pressure....

<< < (2/2)

Hero:

--- Quote from: Zunder on September 28, 2018, 10:16:59 AM ---Artifact 1:
  -  appears to be a standard pint sized metal cup with thicker then standard walls.  It stands upright in it's locker full of water.  Listed as " Everfull Cup"  Description: Seizure ordered due to injury's sustained to citizens.

--- End quote ---
Ilya will dump out the water and stand it back up to observe if it fills back up automatically and how long it takes. Assuming it does, he dumps it out again, then lays it on it's side to see what happens.

Hero:
Do all of these items radiate magic?

Do any bear a maker's mark from the book we have?

Asinjin:
Razilav will review and clickers before we take them to make sure they are safe to transport.  Also, I check my legal knowledge to make sure we don't take anything that is illegal.  I am not concerned about that this might be theft at this point, but more so that we take something that is currently banned.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Hero on September 29, 2018, 10:39:49 PM ---Ilya will dump out the water and stand it back up to observe if it fills back up automatically and how long it takes. Assuming it does, he dumps it out again, then lays it on it's side to see what happens.

--- End quote ---

The cup consistently creates water slowly.. you think only enough for 1 medium create to drink the minimum per day. When on it's side the water simply leaks out. 

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Hero on September 29, 2018, 10:41:11 PM ---Do all of these items radiate magic?

Do any bear a maker's mark from the book we have?

--- End quote ---

Yes, now that you are used to it, most of these items radiate magic in the way you are used to magic/technology blended items

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version