String Mountain Campaign > Grean Campaign

32,000 pounds of pressure....

(1/2) > >>

Zunder:
Valarie - 1100 exp.. for looking underwater
Rasalav - 950 exp.. for quick fix
Dissa - 1000.. for porpus.
Ilia - 900.. for finally getting your weapon
Seawurg... 900 for running to the rescue!

Artifact 1:
  -  appears to be a standard pint sized metal cup with thicker then standard walls.  It stands upright in it's locker full of water.  Listed as " Everfull Cup"  Description: Seizure ordered due to injury's sustained to citizens.

Because no-one said different.. I'll assume these items are still in their lockers.

Zunder:
Item #2.
  A small case with what look like 3 clicker lightening bugs. They are all 3 " in size.  There is a small button where the head would be.

Label says -  Lightening Bugs - last working example of miniaturized technology.

Item #3.
  A suitcase sized, roughly squarish shaped collection of tubs and wheels and gears.  There is an obvious handle.

Label says - Folding Bike - best submitted example for bid to standardize in city transport.

Asinjin:
How many are there?

Are we still in the place, or did we head out?

It took me 45 minutes to fix the lock, in case time is relevant here.  I had to get air twice and swim back and forth as well as fix it.

Zunder:
As far as I know you are still down there...  The group of you often hear medium size footsteps above you..   Nothing close.

Item 4: Weird collection of plates and cables that appears to have place to fit over a head..

Note:  Grean Shoulders -  Allows a gree to impersonate a more lumbering humanoid, such as human or elf.  Confiscated as owner was user it to break law.

Hero:

--- Quote from: Zunder on September 28, 2018, 10:16:59 AM ---Ilia - 900.. for finally getting your weapon

--- End quote ---
Ilya insists everyone call his new sword "последнее слово" (the Last Word).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version