String Mountain Campaign > Grean Campaign

[REDACTED]

(1/2) > >>

Zunder:
each gets 750xp for wrangling one buyer!

What is that plan from here?

Malchia:

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Zunder on September 14, 2018, 02:33:38 PM ---each gets 750xp for wrangling one buyer!

What is that plan from here?

--- End quote ---

We don't have legal authority to take him anywhere against his will; but hopefully he won't want to be left here for the constables.

We need a close place to talk to him.

Hero:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on September 14, 2018, 06:05:11 PM ---We don't have legal authority to take him anywhere against his will; but hopefully he won't want to be left here for the constables.

We need a close place to talk to him.

--- End quote ---
Let’s return him to his tent.

Ilya will remain behind for a moment to distract on-lookers: “Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your attention today! This has been a brief preview of the Magistrate’s Muse Theater Works spring production of ‘Gangs of Hertoplowis,’ a thrilling look into the exciting life of the city’s constables as they bring swift justice to those who seek to undermine the law! Keep an eye out for our performance schedule, coming soon! And don’t forget we are hosting a traveling dire animal show. In town this week only! Come marvel at the savagery of these primal beasts!”

I’ll close with a deep bow and trumpet fanfare courtesy of Ghost Sound, then strut off confidently. Once out of sight, I’ll change appearance with the Hat of Disguise and come back to the tent.

Yes, I am trying to pass off our scuffle as a play. I am aware of the cliche. Bluff check d20+11=24.

Asinjin:
I hide as he tries that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version