Icefian Campaign > Constables of Icefia

Constantly Concentrating Confident Constables Confronted by Contrary Conundrums

<< < (2/6) > >>

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Malchia on October 03, 2014, 10:55:59 AM ---My money is on the Redleaf gang, but I suppose we've irritated enough people that it could be anyone.  For all we know, it could be the corrupt constables we caught.  I'm not sure it really matters.  A bounty on my head won't stop me from upholding the law or doing my civic duty when on my own time.

--- End quote ---

We haven't had a significant win verse those yet.  I believe it's the Onice.  We kinda messed up their plans.

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Zunder on October 03, 2014, 11:12:05 AM ---
We haven't had a significant win verse those yet.  I believe it's the Onice.  We kinda messed up their plans.

--- End quote ---
Perhaps you're right, but like I said, does it really matter?  Maybe we should try to locate Roland.  He may be able to shed some light on the situation.

Asinjin:
It does matter who has a bounty on us.

I don't think we have any chance of finding Roland.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on October 03, 2014, 12:57:31 PM ---It does matter who has a bounty on us.

I don't think we have any chance of finding Roland.

--- End quote ---

We need to tell the bosses.  We need to be allowed our weapons and items from storage to protect ourselves.   I'm not good at this sort of thing.. you know.. like fighting.  Perhaps we will be allowed a nice holiday.  I've always wanted to see the Orcish Empire.. I hear they have a very structured society... such discipline!!! 

I wish we knew how much the price on our head is, I mean.. that would directly effect the type of person or organization that would come after us.  I would sorta like to know what I'm in for.. and I can't see the future.

Asinjin:
to the DM: Do we know of anyone else with a price on his head?  By that I mean other constables or allies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version