Wizards / Cults of Cold > The Return

The Rescue

<< < (2/3) > >>

Windblade:
Cloud will actually be charging air fare rates for Natsu to meet his god in person.  It is the trip of a life time for him.  Would he like a 1st class ticket or coach?

Malchia:

--- Quote from: Windblade on June 11, 2014, 07:18:04 AM ---Cloud will actually be charging air fare rates for Natsu to meet his god in person.  It is the trip of a life time for him.  Would he like a 1st class ticket or coach?

--- End quote ---
Perhaps our entie thieves guild should go.  It would be an excellent "team building" exercise for our group.  Does Cloud offer frequent flier bonuses if we buy tickets in bulk?

Hero:

--- Quote from: Windblade on June 11, 2014, 07:18:04 AM ---Cloud will actually be charging air fare rates for Natsu to meet his god in person.  It is the trip of a life time for him.  Would he like a 1st class ticket or coach?

--- End quote ---
Nice effort, but you're assuming I haven't already crossed that off my bucket list. The Collector is a very hands on kind of quasi-deity, after all.

Windblade:
I had feeling that might be the case but I figured I would throw it out there anyway.

Asinjin:
When we start The Rescue in the summer, it will take place in the 6th month of 787.  Age characters appropriately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version