Icefian Campaign > Reluctant Heroes

Another Cavern, Another Dragon, Another !?!?!

(1/5) > >>

whitesword:
Well done to all. Xp will be forthcoming. You can begin to explore the palace. Keep track of HP, spells etc. 

Asinjin:
Full hp here.

Haste has expired, as has Assay Resistance.  Everything else active for at least another 12 minutes.

Windblade:
Ari is fully healed because he asked Solaris to heal him right before we went under the dispel screen.  We never rolled any dice so I don't know how many spells it took me but that obviously doesn't matter now.  Did Solaris have any sense he was leaving because if so I would like to have used an ability on Ari  while I was healing him?

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Windblade on October 26, 2012, 08:15:00 AM ---Ari is fully healed because he asked Solaris to heal him right before we went under the dispel screen.  We never rolled any dice so I don't know how many spells it took me but that obviously doesn't matter now.  Did Solaris have any sense he was leaving because if so I would like to have used an ability on Ari  while I was healing him?

--- End quote ---
You did not have any forewarning but you could have used the ability

Valdis:
Parker has used all (2) of his 4th level spells and 3 of his 1st level spells.  He uses 5 charges of the Cure Moderate Wounds Wand and is completely healed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version