Icefian Campaign > Reluctant Heroes

A Dark Summer

(1/30) > >>

whitesword:
This is a second attempt at this thread (with a one word different title I case the old one can be found and copied)

Any group questions can be posted here. PC specific questions should be emailed to me.  You should refresh your memories of the War with the threads under the Constable section above. You may also want to refer back to the threads on the old board as we have been away from these folks for a while.

whitesword:
Asinjin posted a two part question in the missing thread but I only remember the second half: Is it actually dark?

Yes, both literally and figuratively. The mood of the nation is dark, worse than Parker can remember  it ever being since the end of the Wyvern Crusade. It is also the coldest summer in memory, human or otherwise. It snows in Messada starting only a month after the Day of Light and the skies are rarely free of clouds. Given the attack at the College and the High King's death people are often seen looking at the clouds nervously and a thunder clap that once would have gone unnoticed is likely to send people indoors.   The nights are moonless and rumors of Chosen, Wugs in the sewers and strange spectral dire wolves stalking the wilderness are rampant in the streets and public houses.

Asinjin:
The second part of my questions was: will our constables be taking part in any of this season?

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on August 16, 2012, 11:49:41 PM ---The second part of my questions was: will our constables be taking part in any of this season?

--- End quote ---
Probably not.

Asinjin:
Parker and Ari are aware that Asinjin continues to make his home elsewhere.

"I will Send you daily for a report and return if it is needed."

He spends time helped to refurbish the rebuilt temple of Lakius.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version