Falan / Pacyr Campaign > The Rescue of Emmerick

Half Way out

<< < (2/11) > >>

Asinjin:
It suddenly occurs to everyone that there are still 5 undead wererats.  Three are standing motionless and two are fighting each other.

Zunder:
First, as I said last night, i check in and around the stable so I can see if anyone else was there.  If there is nothing else ( I think you said that last night ) then I collect the 3 magical items you saw on the dead, undead guy.

I suggest.." Maybe we should let emmorik stay in the inn with someone.  If they are truely after him.  We can get a large cloak with a hood so that he not to obvious"

Asinjin:
Emitz helps you search the stable.

His cloak, sword, and a ring are magical.  There is also a lingering aura of magic on him.

Note there are still those undead.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on April 04, 2012, 09:36:23 AM ---Emitz helps you search the stable.

His cloak, sword, and a ring are magical.  There is also a lingering aura of magic on him.

Note there are still those undead.

--- End quote ---

After I collect the items .. I use my ring of shooting stars to launch a ball lightening at the two fighting undead (2 at 3D6 dmg each)

Asinjin:
As you cast your spell, you notice there is a magical aura around all of the zombies, including the destroyed ones.

The Ball Lightning blows the two fighting ones to pieces.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version