Icefian Campaign > Reluctant Heroes

Return of the Silversword: Episode I

<< < (2/4) > >>

Malchia:

--- Quote from: whitesword on November 15, 2023, 09:26:55 PM ---After Syionese dispatches the last of the ‘Loths, you are left with 180 slaves of various races. They are all in very poor health and you can only wonder what fate would have awaited them at the end of this journey.

The woman is in better health. She looks at peace while she is unconscious.

The key is nearly a foot long and weighs less than it should. It is made of a crystal that is grey tinted but clear.

--- End quote ---
Chase helps gather the slaves, including Daane and the favored slave, into a clustered huddle.  Once in position, he casts "Refreshment" on all of them.  If more than one is needed, so be it.

https://dndtools.org/spells/book-of-exalted-deeds--52/refreshment--30/

Refreshment
(Book of Exalted Deeds)

Conjuration (Healing) [Good]
Level: Apostle of Peace 3, Bard 3, Cleric 3, Vassal of Bahamut 3, Endurance 3,
Components: V, S,
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: 20 ft.
Target: 20-ft.-radius burst centered on you
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: Will negates (harmless)
Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless)

Refreshment channels celestial energy to remove all nonlethal damage the targets have taken, including damage from environmental conditions, starvation and thirst, and related effects as well as damage dealt by nonlethal attacks.

whitesword:
Two would be sufficient to get all of them but it will take several minutes to gather them all together.

whitesword:
Just one correction to the recap- the Teifling slave is the favorite of the Shackle King.

Zunder:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on November 16, 2023, 08:56:36 AM ---What happened to the other thread, I could have sworn there was a Shaar post.

--- End quote ---

Hah, i was feeling inception

Malchia:

--- Quote from: whitesword on November 16, 2023, 08:00:06 PM ---Two would be sufficient to get all of them but it will take several minutes to gather them all together.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version