Asinjin:
Discussion

whitesword:
1000xp for everyone.

Before next week:

Post questions

Have a plan at start

Zunder:
It would be better to get your companion into a caravan, sieging a mansion of a demon is not something I think would be good.

Malchia:
Being a worshipper of Tfop and a historian of sorts, I ask the Cleric if he knows anyone among the faithful who can make us a holy hand grenade similar to the one used by Claude to defeat Kalark.

Valdis:

--- Quote from: Malchia on November 01, 2023, 09:52:04 PM ---Being a worshipper of Tfop and a historian of sorts, I ask the Cleric if he knows anyone among the faithful who can make us a holy hand grenade similar to the one used by Claude to defeat Kalark.

--- End quote ---

Parker chimes in, "As tempting as that sounds, that is more of a 'last resort-we're all going to die anyway' kind of solution.  I, for one, would like to continue to watch my children grow up, and get them out of whatever world ending shenanigans they get up to in the future.  So I'm going to vote 'No' on the 'let's build something that was designed to take out a god' plan.  I think this needs to be more of a 'Get in, Get out, Get on with life' kind of situation.  We hit the Caravan, get Daane, and get out as quickly as possible, snagging Dovan if the opportunity presents itself.  Plan for the worst, hope for the best, and pray we land somewhere in the middle."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version