Icefian Campaign > Noble Missions

Sailing . . . To the Rescue? OR Refusing to Taste the Rainbow!

<< < (2/12) > >>

Asinjin:
Ruby is very excited and energetic, more so that usual.  Thoughts of planning a magnificent defense in Dourvan's name is her dream (2nd to finding her dad).

She is often striking heroic poses as she points and speaks.

She is tireless is collecting the names and details on the inhabitants and all of the resources.

Asinjin:
Since the giant was planar sent, does that mean we can use planar travel whenever we want?

Ruby suggests she go to an upper plane and return with help.  Or, send others to an upper plane so they can ask for help.

Do we know if time on the planes is moving faster, or just other worlds?

Asinjin:
Ruby also says to the group, "I have been getting a really bad headache when I expand, I don't think I'm going to try that anymore."

Malchia:
"Lady Ruby, let me know what your strategic skills uncover regarding our adversaries.  If it is decided that challenging their champion to single combat is the best course of action, I will ready myself to take on that responsibility.  My friends, if there's anything you can buff me with prior to that encounter, I would greatly appreciate it."

Hero:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on September 20, 2023, 12:18:58 PM ---Since the giant was planar sent, does that mean we can use planar travel whenever we want?

Ruby suggests she go to an upper plane and return with help.  Or, send others to an upper plane so they can ask for help.

Do we know if time on the planes is moving faster, or just other worlds?

--- End quote ---
I believe travel between planes from here is risky. Accuracy is a problem, so attempting to plane shift to the upper planes may dump you somewhere else entirely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version