Icefian Campaign > Noble Missions

Strange Encounters on a Long Trip

<< < (2/6) > >>

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Malchia on September 13, 2023, 11:00:57 PM ---Godric is reasonable and will allow questioning before dispatching the evil giant.

--- End quote ---

Might have to put aside your inner Valizar, for while anti-fire giantism is rampant in Icefia, killing a defenseless, sentient (non undead/fiend etc) being would definitely get you a paladin strike.

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on September 13, 2023, 11:27:04 PM ---Capture and question.  We use his chain to bind him.

--- End quote ---

The chain is long enough to bind his hands or feet but not both. It’s not flexible enough to hog tie him either. It stops flaming after laying on the ground for a few (18) seconds.

Hero:

--- Quote from: whitesword on September 14, 2023, 06:03:56 PM ---The chain is long enough to bind his hands or feet but not both. It’s not flexible enough to hog tie him either. It stops flaming after laying on the ground for a few (18) seconds.

--- End quote ---
Could Krieek lend us some rope so we can pin the giant down like in Gulliver’s Travels?

Metamagic question: if I use the searing flame metamagic feat on a spell that sets things on fire (like ray of flame), does the resulting secondary fire also bypass fire resistance?

whitesword:

--- Quote from: Hero on September 14, 2023, 06:35:13 PM ---Could Krieek lend us some rope so we can pin the giant down like in Gulliver’s Travels?

Metamagic question: if I use the searing flame metamagic feat on a spell that sets things on fire (like ray of flame), does the resulting secondary fire also bypass fire resistance?

--- End quote ---

Yes on Q1. They hustle off and bring back stout nets and belaying pins to use as pegs.

I defer on Q2 to the uber DM.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: whitesword on September 14, 2023, 06:03:56 PM ---The chain is long enough to bind his hands or feet but not both. It’s not flexible enough to hog tie him either. It stops flaming after laying on the ground for a few (18) seconds.

--- End quote ---

Can we drag him to the water and sit him waist deep.  Bet he can't swim.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version