Author Topic: The Dirty Things Rogues do  (Read 9002 times)

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Re: The Dirty Things Rogues do
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 12:24:13 PM »
It absorbs all sound within a ten foot radius for 10 rounds a day.
Wow. A magic sponge! I've never heard of such a thing. And so useful!  I wonder if they have that power naturally or . .  .  Wait what was I thinking? Oh yeah, so nothing from the Tyradin? Where did we get the idea he was loaded? I wonder if the RPC are keeping his items as like a down payment.

Anyway, I'm back to letting him and the guards leave and then burglarizing the safe house.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 03:44:57 PM »
It absorbs all sound within a ten foot radius for 10 rounds a day.
Um.. i want it.  I'll strap it to my gun.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2013, 04:15:57 PM »
Anyway, I'm back to letting him and the guards leave and then burglarizing the safe house.

Esme chimes in, "I am leaning that way as well."
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2013, 05:33:03 PM »
That is an awesome and very useful for us.  However, the problem I see is that it can be traced.  I say we sell the item and then maybe Natsu can create a similar item.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 05:33:57 PM »
Esme chimes in, "I am leaning that way as well."

That is where I am leaning says Vincent.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2013, 08:31:41 PM »
That is an awesome and very useful for us.  However, the problem I see is that it can be traced.  I say we sell the item and then maybe Natsu can create a similar item.
Those we took it from already know where to find me, so the risk of being discovered is a moot point. This is safe enough to keep, I think.

It will go into the group equipment cache and be assigned to an individual for specific purpose. Until I can make one for each of us.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 08:39:30 PM by Hero »

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2013, 08:54:42 PM »
Oh yeah, so nothing from the Tyradin? Where did we get the idea he was loaded? I wonder if the RPC are keeping his items as like a down payment.

The note from the ship mage informed us of the Tyradin's possessions. A questionable source to say the least.

The response of "nothing" from an augury means either the action will bring neither good nor bad results, or the spell failed. The Red Points could be holding his gear, which would register as "nothing". Or he could really have nothing. Or the spell failed and he's actually loaded. Perhaps I can recast and inquire about the safehouse.

We really could use a set of eyes inside the safehouse so we know what's going on in there.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2013, 09:07:15 AM »

Esme says,  "I agreed.  Sell it, but give Natsu time to study it if he wants.  Not too much time though, we need to get rid of it before we raid the safe house, even if that means we let it go for a lower price."     
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2013, 11:02:08 PM »
I do not need time to study it. I believe it is simple enough to make. Sell it if you wish, but I do not believe there is any threat added by keeping it. The Sailor's Guild already knows where it is.

What is our plan regarding the Tyradin and the safehouse?