Author Topic: A Broken Ball Restores the World?  (Read 1984 times)

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Re: A Broken Ball Restores the World?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2023, 08:16:37 PM »
We will pick up here to start. Feel free to engage on the boards beforehand.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2023, 11:32:55 AM »
Did we finish our conversation with the assembled powerful individuals?
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2023, 09:15:55 PM »
It doesn’t appear so to me, but ultimately up to you.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2023, 10:50:49 PM »

Dylan turns and laughs.. " Godrich, your unordered"  He thinks through what was said.     " I'm confused, Seems like the Bureaucracy will make habololoy less like habololy.   So we should have destroyed the rift.  Knew it.  I am happy to fight the dark ones Cleric on habololy, but they can be hard to find and harder to defeat.   How about that rift - Can the Kami destroy the rift?

Still an open Dylan question, I believe.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2023, 10:52:23 PM »
Is there a recap anywhere? Been awhile and details are fuzzy.

Online Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2023, 02:57:10 PM »
Is there a recap anywhere? Been awhile and details are fuzzy.
I think everyone was in person for the finale, so no recap.  DM will need to provide one if possible.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2023, 10:13:27 PM »
I think everyone was in person for the finale, so no recap.  DM will need to provide one if possible.
A brief recap:

You spent a full day stopping a ritual that you were told was weakening the planar walls holding the Nameless One in its prison. After you succeeded, an enraged visage appeared in a storm cloud and hurled lighting at all of you. A gnome armed with a mithral battle axe caught the lightning and banished both the visage and the temple. He then turned the fur of the arcanaloth who had been “assisting” you rainbow colored for good measure and then strolled into the ruins while chatting with his ax. 

You returned to the city you had embarked from on foot after finding the Whitesword had disappeared from its anchorage. Upon entering the town hall you found a perplexing sight: four figures, a towering tattoo covered blacksmith, a monk/alchemist and a warrior, all dressed in “Horarian” style and a very old blue Sakor’aki who has been serving as a translator for the monk and the warrior. The smith only spoke once and his words echo in your minds even though he did not speak them in common. They have sent the Whitesword back to Habololy and have been giving you information about the relationship between the Kami, the Celestial Bureaucracy and the Horarians. As well as Nilas’anor’s interest in the rift but also the danger it poses to his followers on Habololy.