Author Topic: Jamming on the White Sword  (Read 3798 times)

Offline Hero

• View Profile
Re: Jamming on the White Sword
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2021, 09:43:47 PM »
The Battle Axe is +2 Mighty Cleaving. It is clearly Dwarven make.
I think we

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2021, 09:44:32 PM »
Hmmm, maybe the bracers then.  Ogre Power is a +4 to STR, right?

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2021, 09:48:49 PM »
I think we
Filling in the gaps due to punctuation issues... yes, Uthar can have the axe.  It wouldn't be very kosher of us to claim something so incredibly dwarven without giving you first dibs.

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2021, 10:10:25 PM »
During your trip, between Uther and Tadren you identify the following:

The dagger is +3 Dancing. It has Mousers symbol on it.

The bracers are +4 Ogre Power Ruby politely requests these, as there is nothing else in the pile that has any use to her.  I will use my armoring skills to find a way to wear them.

The Battle Axe is +2 Mighty Cleaving. It is clearly Dwarven make.

The other ring is Evasion. It also has Mousers symbol.   Ruby had been wearing this, but upon hearing its function, she gives it up.

The chain shirt is +3 Arrow Deflection.

The potions are extra healing (4) and Neutralize Poison (3). All have Lancins symbol.

The long sword is +3 Keen. Burke and Shun Quan examine the chain shirt and long sword. Both are very well made and are not Horarian. Burke concludes they are from Tur-Son-Do.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2021, 10:15:05 PM »
The bracers are +4 Ogre Power Ruby politely requests these, as there is nothing else in the pile that has any use to her.  I will use my armoring skills to find a way to wear them.
Godric gladly hands the bracers to Ruby.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2021, 10:21:48 PM »
Filling in the gaps due to punctuation issues... yes, Uthar can have the axe.  It wouldn't be very kosher of us to claim something so incredibly dwarven without giving you first dibs.
Good deduction. However, upon looking up the Mighty Cleaving ability, this is of limited use to Uther. It requires the Cleave feat, which Uther does not have. It goes back in the pile.

Ill take the evasion ring.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2021, 10:29:34 PM »
Good deduction. However, upon looking up the Mighty Cleaving ability, this is of limited use to Uther. It requires the Cleave feat, which Uther does not have. It goes back in the pile.

Ill take the evasion ring.
It just so happens that Godric has Cleave.  :)

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2021, 11:04:48 PM »
Recap:
 Dylan and Elayu landed on the ship, near the stern castle.  Dylan appeared to be Nisouru.  Dylan, wasnt' stopped as he pushed into the Capt's quarters.  He woke the captain, and explained the deal.  We decided to make way to the Capt of the Marines, a Vass. He was not in his bunk.  We then moved to the Mage. He was in a trance, and unresponsive. Similar to the Shaman on the islands.  Enbolded by proof, Dylan removed his illusion.   We decided to check on sensitive area's of the ship.  We when entered the elemental engine room, a sail was draped over the engine, and it was guarded by the Vass, who was possessed. The capt. and Dylan defeated the Vass, and removed the sail, which was anti-magic.  This would have prevented the sale from moving.  After that encounter we tried to find the cleric, also in a trance.  Finally, we moved to the mess hall, where morning breakfast was just starting to be served.  The capt ordered the men to stand down, and a melee ensued.  3 of the sailors who had breakfast were possessed and tried to capture the capt. We found red gems in the morning food, and only barely saved the crew.
  Dylan then flied up to the crows next on Elayu where Lord Tadrin was surrounded by a spirit, and using call lightening to attack us.  Not going to lie, the griffin did most of the work in subduing the possessed noble.  Back up at the temple everyone else was ushering people up the mountain to safety, and sorting out the mess from the cube chamber.

We had a meeting later with all the important people.  Here are the hightlights
  • Oni - basically fiends of the Material Plane
  • Oni where created in Dakon, Evil powers rewarded beings by making them Oni, Good Powers punished by make them Oni.
  • The large rift in space, powers all the others rifts. ( One rift to rule them all )
  • The large rift goes to Dakon
  • Dakon - all the beings there are supposed to be dead. But for some reason that didn't work.
  • The only way to close the rift is from the other side.
  • Empty Man was not behaving didn't like it's role, which is why it was in prison
  • No answer on why the Minotaur was in a cube
The Rift was 8 days travel by ship.. and then we found out the ship was a spell jammer, and up we went.  Seems our mission has changed.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 12:20:08 PM by Zunder »

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2021, 07:42:53 PM »
Wait

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2021, 08:10:46 PM »
Wait

While this seems like a perfectly appropriate reply, my guess is the GOLK apostrophe curse struck again.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2021, 09:04:31 PM »
Argh. Thought I got them all.

So we are heading to another planet on a space ship?

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2021, 09:40:08 PM »
Argh. Thought I got them all.

So we are heading to another planet on a space ship?

Yes
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2021, 10:49:17 PM »
Yes

Dylan squints painfully. " Yes.. we are currently in space.  Which amazingly is both darker and brighter all at the same time.   What we are doing when we get to Dakon is close the portal.  One might think, if we go there to close the portal how would we get back?  But saving our planet seems to be worth the sacrific. 

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2021, 08:13:52 PM »

Dylan squints painfully. " Yes.. we are currently in space.  Which amazingly is both darker and brighter all at the same time.   What we are doing when we get to Dakon is close the portal.  One might think, if we go there to close the portal how would we get back?  But saving our planet seems to be worth the sacrific.

For Uther

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2021, 08:47:09 AM »
Is there any other fallout from the attempt to sabotage the Icefean / Katho relationship?  Seems like we left in a hurry, might want to send some correspondents to both sides.  But I guess Professor Hardgrove knows all this already.
I am not sure why a entity from Dakon would care about a perceived alliance between two powers on Habololy.Or is it more two celestial powers, then contries?