Author Topic: Sorry Minotaur  (Read 2058 times)

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Re: Sorry Minotaur
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2021, 08:27:02 PM »
We will address these assuming you survive your trip to the ship. In the meantime feel free to ask Elayu your question.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2021, 07:43:50 AM »
We will address these assuming you survive your trip to the ship. In the meantime feel free to ask Elayu your question.

**screaming over the rushing wind**
So mightly celestial griffin Elayu, we are in what the humans call a pickle.   Some of the crew might already be possed by Oni.  In which case they might try to arrest me, or kill me.  That would be bad, in that case fly back to the temple and get help.  The evidence we overheard said "released at dawn" so it's not a sure thing.
I know the Lord Tulist is possesed, and i'm a young high noble that has yet to do anything worth while for our country, The crew, and the captain are probably not going to listen to me over Lord Tulist.  But I have a plan, I have an item that allows my to illusion myself.  If I appear to look like Lord Nisoru, light of Stasis, would you back me up?  They can't deny someone who appears to be Master Nisoru when his mighty mount is also with him.  I only need the crew to detain Lord Tulist and search him, there should be a red crystal somewhere on him. 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 12:28:41 PM by Zunder »

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2021, 04:59:40 PM »
So mightly celestial griffin Elayu, we are in what the humans call a pickle.   Some of the crew might already be possed by Oni.  In which case they might try to arrest me, or kill me.  That would be bad, in that case fly back to the temple and get help.  The evidence we overheard said "released at dawn" so it's not a sure thing.
I know the Lord Tulist is possesed, and i'm a young high noble that has yet to do anything worth while for our country, The crew, and the captain are probably not going to listen to me over Lord Tulist.  But I have a plan, I have an item that allows my to illusion myself.  If I appear to look like Lord Nisoru, light of Stasis, would you back me up?  They can't deny someone who appears to be Master Nisoru when his mighty mount is also with him.  I only need the crew to detain Lord Tulist and search him, there should be a red crystal somewhere on him.
This is a bold plan.  I like it.  Godric has no idea what you have in mind, but I'm a fan.

To the DM: Are we to play all this out on the boards or save it for 11/29?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2021, 09:42:55 PM »

Elayu says I must compliment you young master for such a bold plan and the wisdom to consult me on it. I will be happy to play my part. Do you suspect we will be able to tell if the crew has been compromised?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2021, 09:46:32 PM »
This is a bold plan.  I like it.  Godric has no idea what you have in mind, but I'm a fan.

To the DM: Are we to play all this out on the boards or save it for 11/29?

We

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2021, 06:34:25 AM »
We
Whatever you were trying to post didn't take. 

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2021, 11:03:05 AM »
Elayu says I must compliment you young master for such a bold plan and the wisdom to consult me on it. I will be happy to play my part. Do you suspect we will be able to tell if the crew has been compromised?

Yes - They seem to march like marionettes, moving as if they aren't in complete control.  So, if they are moving we should be able to tell.  The issue is, they have a small red gem on them, if they reach in their bag and touch it, they can go from good to bad in a split second.   
  Also, we don't know what was going to be released at dawn to make the ship attack the Temple.  Could be a barrel of spirits that will control the crew.  Could be gems in the bunks of the crew.  We need a critical mass of sailors on our side before this goes down.  Maybe I should play it cool, or act possessed myself.  See if I can draw them out.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 06:40:37 AM by Zunder »