Author Topic: Sorry Minotaur  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
  • no one is youer then you
    • View Profile
Sorry Minotaur
« on: November 16, 2021, 08:07:49 AM »
Dylan would ask questions of our new guests, but am currently testing the latest G-suite issued to fighter pilots.  By my count:

- Cube Contents:
1 - Udarian Thate - high constable of Port Phiam
2 - Older Elf - also constable- Quorl
3 - Minotaur of Nilas anor ( left to guard the collapsing room)
4 - Young Stasis Paladin- Kai Lin.
5 - Burke, son of Argus from Caeldan
6 - Empty Man / Grey Skinned Human / WytchBlade ( left to guard the room as well )
7 - Gree - Visili
8 - Lizardfold - Fin from the top of his head down his back- Draefir
9 - Human - appears from Intoria - Amunet

Other Mess:
 - unconscious body of Li Bai Lee
 - unconscious body of  Shun Quan
 - Lord Tadrin - will release spirits on the ship to bombard the temple.

Questions:
What where those in the Cube mist being saved for?  Can't be feeding, cause they would have been fed the whole time.  Possibly possession because they are important (constables)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 09:47:59 PM by whitesword »

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry Minotaur
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 09:51:03 AM »
The other question is, how many of the crew are allready affected.  And am i going to be screwed by going to the ship.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 10:21:06 AM »
What where those in the Cube mist being saved for?  Can't be feeding, cause they would have been fed the whole time.  Possibly possession because they are important (constables)
It was noted by one of the prisoners that they were being used as anchors.

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 10:51:57 AM »
It was noted by one of the prisoners that they were being used as anchors.

That was the man we thought of as an Intorian.  Thanks for reminding me.  Though, what's an anchor in this context

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2021, 11:17:11 AM »
We know that the Constables - Idarian, Vasili, and the Elf are the missing constables Nisoru where looking for.  The questions would be:

Where you captured/Taken from the islands and brought to the Island of the Cradle. Or where you captured here?

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2021, 03:31:24 PM »
Did the Clerics in the temple area heal everyone or am I imagining that?  Well, everyone except those that are still knocked unconscious and in need of a Refreshment spell. 

I know we informed the Kordan of what was going on and he was going to alert the High Cleric. 

At this point, we should determine what to do with the citizens and pilgrims in lieu of a full evacuation.  Not sure if sending them up to the Stasis shrine in the dark of night is a good idea.

Does anyone know the range on the ships guns?  Can they even reach this far up the mountain?

Godric volunteers to fly up the mountain to try and reach Nisoru, but will wait to see what the group would like to do first.  I would also be willing to fly down to the ship if everyone thinks I'd be more useful there.  I would, however, prefer to have Nisoru with us to combat further possessions and/or dark spirits.

Someone also needs to fill in the rescued P.O.W.'s on the last 4 years or so that they missed.  That, of course, can wait until we're out of imminent danger.     

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2021, 09:59:24 PM »
Dylan would ask questions of our new guests:

Questions:

The quote Intorian unquote woman, not man, says I am Amunet, cleric of Osiris. I followed the Oni here and for a time before I was captured I observed the rituals. The Oni require a living being to navigate the material world but as more gather in one place they act as a beacon to others. The cells were traps, drawing more and more here. Now they have dispersed and will seek those that were not captured.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 10:10:14 PM by whitesword »

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2021, 10:21:29 PM »
We know that the Constables - Idarian, Vasili, and the Elf are the missing constables Nisoru where looking for.  The questions would be:

Where you captured/Taken from the islands and brought to the Island of the Cradle. Or where you captured here?

Udarin says We were captured by pirates and brought to another island. I do not know how we came to the chamber.

Kai Lin says I was on my way to the monastery when I encountered an Oni and was captured. That was only last year.

Draefir says I was captured on Dakon and brought here.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2021, 10:29:56 PM »
Did the Clerics in the temple area heal everyone or am I imagining that?  Well, everyone except those that are still knocked unconscious and in need of a Refreshment spell. 

I know we informed the Kordan of what was going on and he was going to alert the High Cleric. 

At this point, we should determine what to do with the citizens and pilgrims in lieu of a full evacuation.  Not sure if sending them up to the Stasis shrine in the dark of night is a good idea.

Does anyone know the range on the ships guns?  Can they even reach this far up the mountain?

Godric volunteers to fly up the mountain to try and reach Nisoru, but will wait to see what the group would like to do first.  I would also be willing to fly down to the ship if everyone thinks I'd be more useful there.  I would, however, prefer to have Nisoru with us to combat further possessions and/or dark spirits.

Someone also needs to fill in the rescued P.O.W.'s on the last 4 years or so that they missed.  That, of course, can wait until we're out of imminent danger.   
The kordan has departed to wake or find the high cleric.

It would be very difficult and dangerous for you to get to the monastery. While you can see in the dark you can t see through the fog.

Tessa says The ship ballista can reach the stair towers and maybe the underside of the plaza but the rifled cannon can definitely reach everything.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 10:32:13 PM by whitesword »

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2021, 06:56:59 AM »
Based on the last thing they all remember before being captured, are they all from the same time period (4 years ago), or do they vary? 

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2021, 11:14:43 AM »

Kai Lin says I was on my way to the monastery when I encountered an Oni and was captured. That was only last year.

Draefir says I was captured on Dakon and brought here.

Kai Lin?  Draefir?   

We are missing the names of:
- Older elf constable.
- Paladin of Stasis
- Lizardfolk

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2021, 11:30:28 AM »
please note - I wish to have a conversation with the Celestial Griffon on the way to the ship.  Once i'm done screaming.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2021, 01:21:37 PM »

Kai Lin?  Draefir?   

We are missing the names of:
- Older elf constable.
- Paladin of Stasis
- Lizardfolk

Sorry- I edited your first post with names and corrections. Looks like the red highlights didn

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2021, 01:47:26 PM »
Sorry- I edited your first post with names and corrections. Looks like the red highlights didn

Ah, doesn't let me know that was new so I missed it.
 Thanks.

1 - Udarian Thate - high constable of Port Phiam
2 - Quorl - Elf
3 - Minotaur of Nilas anor
4 - Kai Lin - Stasis Paladin
5 - Burke, son of Argus from Caeldan
6 - Empty Man / Grey Skinned Human / WytchBlade
7 - Visili - Gree
8 - Draefir - Lizardfold
9 - Amunet - Human
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 01:56:36 PM by Zunder »

Offline Zunder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2021, 01:55:03 PM »
The quote Intorian unquote woman, not man, says I am Amunet, cleric of Osiris. I followed the Oni here and for a time before I was captured I observed the rituals. The Oni require a living being to navigate the material world but as more gather in one place they act as a beacon to others. The cells were traps, drawing more and more here. Now they have dispersed and will seek those that were not captured.

- So, they need an anchor at first.  Until they get a critical mass and then they don't need them.  That seems to be what happened to those islands.
- Does that mean if we remove anchors, the Oni will be destroyed? or at lease weakened?
- Is there any spell you know of that will allow us to do what the cylinder did?  Suck the Oni out of them?
- Do you,  "looking at the larger group" know which Oni you where an achor to?
- Amunet?  Is Osiris a power on Habololy I don't know about yet? Or did you follow the Oni through the rift to this place?
- Do any of you have the knowledge as to why they where feeding the Empty Man? 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 02:07:14 PM by Zunder »