Author Topic: Just Wug the heck are these (sea)Wolves going!?!  (Read 2152 times)

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
Re: Just Wug the heck are these (sea)Wolves going!?!
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2020, 10:49:37 AM »
We need to act quickly. One of the wolves escaped. Who knows what he will do to any prisoners he has if he feels threatened.

The marines arrive. There are 25, all human except for two elves and a vass. They are commanded by an officer, who is about your age and a non commissioned officer, who is in his fifties. The sergeant you encountered at the gate points out Bryvis to the officer.

The officer says “I am Magar Jaden Calter. Are there more of these creatures about?”

Online Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2020, 12:20:12 PM »
The marines arrive. There are 25, all human except for two elves and a vass. They are commanded by an officer, who is about your age and a non commissioned officer, who is in his fifties. The sergeant you encountered at the gate points out Bryvis to the officer.

The officer says “I am Magar Jaden Calter. Are there more of these creatures about?”

Several escaped into the water.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2020, 11:34:32 PM »

I am Bryvis Elswind. There were 7 total here, 5 wugs and 2 wolves. We captured 1 of each and neutralized this many wugs (pointing to the ground, I’m not sure of the count). 1 wolf fled, as did the remainder of the wugs. We think they came from an nearby cave along the shore that has an underwater entrance. We have reason to believe they have abducted numerous people from the city recently and may be keeping the prisoners there. It is imperative that we find that cave and secure it immediately. No telling what those creatures will do to their captives now that they know we’re on to them. Those people could be in mortal danger. Do you have any skilled swimmers? (glances at the vass)

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2020, 08:54:13 PM »
The officer says: “I can send Magada Bissir (gesturing to the Vass ) but not alone. Can any of you accompany him? Otherwise we must wait for the tides.”