Habololy Books > Guide to Psionics

Phychic Theurge

<< < (2/3) > >>

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Malchia on September 13, 2023, 04:09:38 PM ---Now that magic is nerfed and Psionics works differently, any chance we could allow the Cerebremancer class into the rotation?

https://dndtools.org/classes/cerebremancer/

--- End quote ---

No for now, but I will consider.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Malchia on September 13, 2023, 04:48:26 PM ---Or perhaps a new class; Spiritual Theurge? A combination of Shaman and Psion.

--- End quote ---

I would would say yes to this once we have play tested them both enough.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on September 13, 2023, 05:19:05 PM ---Also suggest we build out the “psionic” domain. I don’t think it exists yet. I have some ideas.

--- End quote ---

I feel like we have enough domains, and I don't like ones that only have one deity attached to them.

Asinjin:

--- Quote from: Hero on September 13, 2023, 05:16:30 PM ---Old rntry rules were 2nd level powers, which a psion would get at 3rd level. So new rules should be equivalent class level, so maybe make it access to 3 disciplines?

I’m thinking one new discipline at each level is too much. That would give more total powers per level than the old psion, and earlier access to higher level powers (so more impact). Maybe consider a new discipline every 7/10 levels. Or go 5/10 and add some psionic bonus feats or special abilities. I always thought the theurge prestige class was kind of bland, so flavorful abilities might help.

All levels should include a boost to manifester level and PP even though a new discipline may not be gained.

--- End quote ---

I agree on all counts.  Maybe Discipline/Discipline/Psionic Feat...repeat?

Hero:

--- Quote from: Asinjin on September 13, 2023, 10:04:45 PM ---I feel like we have enough domains, and I don't like ones that only have one deity attached to them.

--- End quote ---
Okay by me. I assumed you wanted to develop one for psionics since it’s listed as one of Celetal’s domains on the domain worksheet, but isn’t detailed out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version