Author Topic: Immediately Following the SNAP  (Read 5570 times)

Offline Asinjin

• DM
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Habololy
Re: Immediately Following the SNAP
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2020, 02:24:00 PM »
Does Gaelwynon still live?  I don't know the timeline, but being an Elf, I suppose it's possible.

He does not.  He lived for over 600 years, but died known to have died 2600+ years ago.
The hand that rolls the Dice rules the world.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2020, 02:32:16 PM »
The wizards shared some of this story with you I imagine.  The wizards have all so fixed a stone before.  I know Cloud tries to speak with Melodi about how to handle this situation.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2020, 02:55:21 PM »
The wizards shared some of this story with you I imagine.  The wizards have all so fixed a stone before.  I know Cloud tries to speak with Melodi about how to handle this situation.
What did the Wizards do to fix it in the past?  This is Malchia asking Cloud, Luigi, and Russell.

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2020, 03:52:28 PM »
Does Gaelwynon still live?  I don't know the timeline, but being an Elf, I suppose it's possible.

The wizards encountered him in the past. Russel has his robe and staff. He can’t wear the robe though.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2020, 04:26:13 PM »
The wizards encountered him in the past. Russel has his robe and staff. He can’t wear the robe though.
Neat.  What do the robe and staff do?

Offline whitesword

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2020, 04:47:40 PM »
Neat.  What do the robe and staff do?

In short, they are improved versions of a robe of the archmagi and staff of power. There’s at least one other item out there that we never found. I don’t recall off hand what it was.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2020, 05:40:09 PM »
Cloud shares this information with another one of tour characters (maybe Rubius?) but he will not share any information with Malchia and advises the other wizards the same.

Offline Malchia

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2020, 04:00:18 PM »
Cloud shares this information with another one of tour characters (maybe Rubius?) but he will not share any information with Malchia and advises the other wizards the same.
Hey, we're all on the same team here. Malchia wants to restore magic and prevent the Iottians from taking over the world as much as anyone.

Offline Windblade

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2020, 06:43:55 PM »
Hey, we're all on the same team here. Malchia wants to restore magic and prevent the Iottians from taking over the world as much as anyone.

Cloud still will not work with Malchia unless he give up all the daggers and the artifacts used to find them. Again he encourages the wizards not to work with malchia and go back and talk to melodie.  We share info with people like Rubius Ari , asinjin parker and montaron to get the stones fixed after the war. Oh and Tachau